The European Centre together with ISER/University of Essex (United Kingdom) invites for the Vienna EUROMOD Workshop, taking place at the Austria Trend Hotel Ananas from 17 – 18 September 2018.
The Wokshop comprises the following sessions:
- Tax-benefit microsimulation in Austria (17 September, morning)
- Western BalkanMod initiative of the Eastern European Social Policy Network (17 September, afternoon)
- New research directions using EUROMOD (18 September, morning)
For more information, see the draft agenda.
Please register by clicking on the following link: https://survey.euro.centre.org/index.php/359414?lang=en
We particularly invite researchers and public representatives with expertise in social protection as well as tax-benefit microsimulation from Austria and the Western Balkan countries, and even beyond (EU, EaP-Eastern Partnership countries, etc.).
Please register till 1 July.
We look forward to seeing you on 17-18 September 2018!
European Centre is organizing the Workshop “Bridge Building in social welfare policy” for the European Centre’s National Liaison Officials (NLOs) to strengthen regional cooperation between the NLOs and to encourage project cooperation in social welfare policy and research.
More precisely, the objectives of the Workshop are:
- To present and discuss recent transnational activities in the Bridge Building countries in social policies;
- To strengthen regional cooperation and establish links between the projects implemented by the participants; and
- To generate ideas for cooperation.
Please find further information on the programm.
“Divided Society – Cohesive Europe?”
It is our pleasure to invite you to the EESPN Public Forum taking place on 12 July 2017 at the Austrian Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Consumer Protection (Stubenring 1, 1010 Vienna – room II / 1st floor; 2:30-5:30 pm).
The EESPN Public Forum seeks to provide an assessment of current social policy practices based upon the following questions:
- How can social policies best contribute to more distributive justice?
- Which strategies are the most promising in the various European regions?
- How can governments and research from the East and the West contribute to a social and cohesive Europe?
For further information, please see the programme.