“Divided Society – Cohesive Europe?”
It is our pleasure to invite you to the EESPN Public Forum taking place on 12 July 2017 at the Austrian Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Consumer Protection (Stubenring 1, 1010 Vienna – room II / 1st floor; 2:30-5:30 pm).
The EESPN Public Forum seeks to provide an assessment of current social policy practices based upon the following questions:
- How can social policies best contribute to more distributive justice?
- Which strategies are the most promising in the various European regions?
- How can governments and research from the East and the West contribute to a social and cohesive Europe?
For further information, please see the programme.
We are delighted to announce the Bridge Building Summer School on Social Welfare taking place from July 10 to July 14 2017 at the European Centre for Social Welfare Policy and Research (Berggasse 17, 1090 Vienna). The summer school aims to contribute to more European Cohesion by
- building capacities of different stakeholders across sectors and countries;
- providing training on innovative approaches, good practices and up-to-date research results; as well as
- joint development of relevant research projects.
The summer school is co-funded by the Central European Initiative and particularly addresses stakeholders with expertise on Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo, Macedonia*, Moldova**, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey and Ukraine.
The registration fee is € 150. Accommodation, training materials and travel costs up to € 400.- are borne by the organiser. Selected participants have to cover only other costs related to their stay in Vienna (visa fees, insurance, food, etc).
The registration for the summer school is closed.
Please find further information on the programme here.
* The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
** Republic of Moldova