KEYNOTE, a well-established consultancy in cooperation with Active Aging Center, organises the conference New technologies: Opportunity or challenge for the aging population? in Prague, 27 − 28 March 2019. Therefore it is seeking papers that will contribute to a critical examination of interrelationships between aging and technologies in the following areas:
- Silver economy – devices and services adjusted to the needs of older people; age-friendly technologies.
- Labor market – Industry 4.0; ICT as a challenge and opportunity for older workers; employability of older workers; technology skills update; age discrimination in hiring practices and in work place; technology easing the physical work; measures for facilitating longer working life; later career planning; age management.
- ICT – social inclusion and lifelong learning; older people on internet and social media; age-friendly devices (big button phones, etc.); special apps for older people (pill reminder, fitness tracker, etc.); preventing vulnerability of older people to phishing, scams, hoaxes, etc.
- Perception – older people attitudes towards new technologies; affordability, accessibility, and ethical challenges associated with new technologies.
- Transport and mobility – robotic technologies; autonomous cars; and advanced driver-assistance systems for older customers.
- Health system – modern medical technologies; eHealth; telemedicine; assistive devices; technology for long-term care.
- Housing and homestay care – intelligent households; home adaptation; smart home devices; internet of things; robotics; artificial intelligence.
KEYNOTE welcomes proposals from scholars from any discipline, inter-discipline, or scholarly field.
Submit your 500-word abstracts and a short bio to email@example.com.
Abstract submission deadline: 30 September 2018
For further information klick here.