Closed: 17 September 2020, 10h00-12h30 Cest: Online EASPD Regional Forum: TOWARDS COMMUNITY LIVING in Western Balkan and Eastern partnership countries
Together with EASPD members from these regions EASPD and PORAKA will:
- Provide an overview of the key challenges and trends in the provision of services related to early childhood intervention and support to children, education, employment and independent living.
- Discuss the key recommendations for how authorities can build sustainable community-based services in non-EU countries.
- Launch the EASPD report on the needs and trends in social service provision in Armenia, Albania, Moldova, North Macedonia and Turkey.
- Debate how the European Union can play an active role in supporting the development of CSOs, including through funding opportunities, and their dialogue with public authorities.
- Establish agreements for future cooperation among service providers in the regions.